Develop Strong Bodies and Creative Minds
Ready to get your kids - or yourself - away from the TV and outside for some fun? Flying kites is a great way to stay active through running, jogging, playing and absorbing Vitamin E from the sunshine! Moreover, it is a fun activity that builds coordination, strength and critical thinking.
Built To Last
This kite is:
- Easy to launch in any level of wind (short of a hurricane);
- Highest quality materials, including weather-resistant rip-stop fabric;
- Ring handle for endless uses;
- Strong, flexible fiberglass rods with extra reinforcement;
- Stored in all-in-one 18-inch pack;
- Easy-to-follow owner’s manual;
- Lifetime warranty and money-back guarantee;
- Unique design.
Stoie's bird Rainbow Kite is ideal for learning the basics of flying. Kids will build their strength and coordination as they launch and recover such a toy. Flying kites is a great way to stay active through running, jogging, playing and absorbing Vitamin E from the sunshine. Moreover, your kids will also improve critical thinking learning to fly in different types of winds and environments.